Sunday, October 18, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

I don't really know what that means, but I know that tonight I am flying to Vegas with Bryan. Definitely not my first choice of places to go, but hey really I will take anywhere! So this week while Bryan is in meetings I will be sitting by or in the pool reading one of the 4 books I am taking. I know I know, I have such a hard life. If I could say this without Tiffany reading it I would say, "But I haven't been on vacation since April"! Whoops, I guess I said it and she will be mad.

Anyways here is to my relaxing 4 days and no alarm to wake up to in the morning! Oh and I can't forget about the warm (hopefully) sun that will be shining down on me.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Why in the world would I be mad? Good for you. I am happy for your chance to relax and have fun. Our lives are just different...we don't really do vacations. My husband doesn't get enough time off, nor do we have many willing volunteers to watch our 3,875 children.

Melwel said...

You deserve it. WHat 4 books, I need a new one

Laur said...

Melanie! YAY. Enjoy it. I love you. Where's your cute boys gonna be? Gosh I love you! and MISS you

Chris aka Nana said...

Have fun and enjoy the sun! Gosh I didn't know I had that many grandkids! Guess I'd better rethink Christmas presents.

Unknown said...

Have fun. Make Bryan Evans take you to a GOOD restaurant. Hey since both Melinda and I commented, we are counting this as VT. ;)