Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Forget Baby, where did I go?

So after months of being told how much better my hair would look in a more natural color, I did it.  It is much darker than expected, but it is O.K.  This is the first time I have ever “colored” my hair.  Highlights don’t count.   So here it is, what do you think?????

The old me

IMG_0801

And the new me.

IMG_1079

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I love it! It looks so good. I think it makes you look more tan but that could be the lighting.

Erin Blake said...

Melanie- you look great! You do look tan. Well, you always do, but in this pic especially. You look like Brandon. His coloring. If you ever wonder if this color is better, look at beautiful Brandon. That's you. As Emilee says too, you can go back and forth if you want. We shouldn't be so afraid to switch it up once in a while! Good job.

Tiffany said...

Your last 'color' was way more than highlights. I like both...whatever makes you happy. You know how I feel about hair coloring anyways....

Laur said...

You look hot! You really do look soo tan! And skinny mini! I love you. Can't wait to give that brunette a hug. 2 weeks