I have been dreading blogging about my trip because how can I put into words how fabulous it was???? I didn’t even mind the drive. The ride down went quickly, Jonah was very happy and that made it easier. We spent Friday night in Page, Arizona and then Saturday drove the rest of the way to Mesa. Saturday was spent watching conference and the kids playing with their cousins. Sunday morning after conference (which gets over at 11:00 in Arizona) Bryan’s family had a BIG Easter lunch (dinner) and an Easter egg hunt. We hurried and ate and then hit the road. We met up with my Dad and my sister Bethany and her family and it was off to Mexico we went. That short 4 hour drive is always so nice. The desert was in bloom, which is a rarity to see.
The rest of the trip was days and days of swimming, being in the sun, running on the beach, shopping on the beach, eating delicious tortilla’s, running into my cousin and her family who I hadn’t seen in 5 years and was staying at the same resort, running into a friend of a friend at our resort, meeting several families from Utah (this was a first for us in Mexico), being in an earthquake and not feeling it because we were still driving, but our resort swayed, going to bed early, eating every meal on the balcony and waking up to this site every day…
This was actually taken in the afternoon so it is shady and not as pretty as in the morning.
Me in my big tourist sun shade hat to prove to Tiffany that I am not trying to get skin cancer.
Bryan doesn’t love the sun or water or Mexico like I do, but he puts up with it for me.
Brandon on the beach wearing his new sunglasses for his “grande cabeza”.
Jacob is a little fish.
Jonah at the swim up bar wanting to order a hot dog.
The pictures are endless and so are the wonderful memories!

5 comments:
I WANT TO GO TO MEXICO....AND YES I'M SHOUTING!!!
Looks amazing Melanie Evans. I love your family. You are all so wonderful and the love you all have for one another is awesome. Will I see you before I go?
Love those pictures! Glad you had a great trip!!
Glad you wore a hat! Even if you looked like a tourist!
SO so so fun. Love that Bryan Ev does this for you.
Post a Comment