Rather than squash everything Christmas into one post, I thought I would drag it out a bit. Christmas Eve, I thought I was in good shape the night before and wouldn’t have too much to do on the day. Wrong, I was cooking, cleaning, wrapping and creating all day long. Boy was I glad once 5:00 hit and there was no more time!
My family has always had the tradition of a nice Christmas Eve dinner together. Pretty much every year it is at my house, which is fine. My idea is, a nice meal done the easiest way possible. Hence why we use paper products, my BFF was alarmed at this last year. I finally realized, I don’t need to be doing dishes late on Christmas Eve.
The kids enjoying the little time they spent actually sitting at the table.
The rest of us enjoying a little bit more time at the table.
Trying to calm the little (big) kids down for some sort of spiritual time.
Brandon was the manger.
Jonah the white dog.
Great times had by all, until I kicked them out.
My gift to the boys Christmas Eve, matching Jazz pajama pants made by me, but really made by my very helpful friends Chris and Cindy. Thank you thank you, they loved them!
And luckily my kids go to bed very easily and they were all out by 9:00.

1 comment:
Love the upside down pjs ;).
Post a Comment