Finally!!! It only took me a week and a half and now I can put all the paint stuff away and put Jacob’s room back in order. The good part about having this going on was that 2 weeks of January went by without me having to be aware of them.
I am pretty pleased with how it turned out. I am not a decorator or designer and I really don’t know what colors go together so this may not be pleasing to some people.
These closet doors were never ending!
Well I hope he is happy for awhile because I don’t want to do that again.
Now as soon as noon on Sunday hits, I will be free and clear of things always on my mind that I should be doing!

7 comments:
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO impressed. It looks GREAT!!
Love the squares...creative and fun! Good job
Good Job, Mel.
What's SUNDAY??? Oh, that. :)
It's good Melanie!
me gusta!!!
Wow. Looks like a lot of hard work. Well done!
Love it, Melanie! Great job!
If the day ever comes when I am free and clear of things on my mind that I should be doing I won't know how to handle it! The only times I come close to that is if I am on a trip and am UNABLE to do the things I should be doing. Perhaps that's why I love to travel. And go to movies.
Post a Comment