Thursday, February 17, 2011

A bunch of whatever

IMG_2569

(My brother Michael used to always do this, cracks me up)

How is it Thursday already???  Every week it is Monday morning and then the next thing I know it is Thursday and the week is over.  I don’t mind this in the winter, but as soon as Spring hits the time better SSSSLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWW down!

I haven’t had any great ideas of things to blog about so this may just be a bunch of random things.  In fact I am sure it will be.

-My body is tired which means my race must be soon.  Next Wednesday we head to the Phoenix valley for Ragnar Del Sol.  I am super excited for another Ragnar.  I am running with some of the same people as last time and my brother Chris is also joining me.  My middle run is scheduled for about 1 a.m. and is 7 miles….all up hill.  I am not looking forward to that one.  The rest will be nice.  Bryan and the boys will hang out with family while I am running.  The boys are very excited to go see their cousins.

-On the same note is my lack of eating correctly.  I really need someone to teach me how to eat as an athlete, because we all know I am one!  I keep thinking I should be eating more protein or complex carbs or something to help me perform better, but I haven’t figured that out yet.  Yesterday I decided no treats until the race.  Well that lasted until about 5 p.m. when I was at the Foster’s…..enough said.

-Speaking of the Foster’s.  Darling Stephen left on his mission yesterday.  I am going to miss him.  He has been a constant in my life for a very long time.   I was his nursery leader when he was 3 years old and he stole my heart right then and there.  He is going to be an incredible missionary in Mexico.  His Mom is going to be an awesome missionary mother, as soon as the sting has worn off a little!

-Jonah just did a P90X workout with me.  He was Tony and I was Drea.  He did whatever Tony did and got mad at me if I was taking longer than Drea to get my reps done.  What a great trainer he is!

-It was my sister in laws birthday on Sunday.  All she wanted was to come have dinner at my house and play dance central.  We ate and danced and had a great time.  This is not a great picture, but I love it!  No one can get enough.

IMG_2564

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

#1 Why haven't I been invited to come and up and play Dance Central?
#2 I should hook you up with Kellen--he'll give you plenty of advice about how to eat. He gives it to me but then I don't heed any of his words.
#3 I can't even believe that you not only run 7 miles up hill, but someone with Julian blood would do it in place of SLEEP.
#4 That's all.