The birthday season that is! Happy 38th Birthday to Bryan. He won’t be happy that I posted his age, but hey he is married to me so he MUST be young.
Excitement all around over a couple of pairs of shorts!
Too bad he had to go to work all day on his birthday. He said it was just like any other day, but we tried to make it a LITTLE better than that. The best dinner in the whole world was made by me, thanks to this fantastic recipe http://www.abountifulkitchen.com/2009/05/santa-fe-enchiladas.html (OK I have never linked anything and don’t really know how to). Delicious chocolate cake, Brandon’s baseball game, finding out Jacob made the all star team……these all helped to making it a special day!
Look at all those cute boys I live with. Happy Birthday to a wonderful husband and father.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Bryan!!! Mel, the cake looks delish!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) So happy to have seen you yesterday!
Happy bday Bryan! let's go out for SUSHI :) Good job on the linkage, Mel.
Post a Comment