I started a new tradition, on December 22 I told everyone we were having a family sleepover around the Christmas tree. It had to be the one in the living room because the family room is WAY too cold to sleep in. The boys were all very excited. They decided to set up a TV and playstation in there and play is all night long. I let them do whatever they wanted. They started playing at about 9:00 and by 9:30 they were all asleep, that is why I can let them do whatever they want at night!
Even Bryan joined us, he usually doesn’t want to sleep anywhere except his bed.
The 23rd we had the Sowby family over for breakfast. We try to have dinner or breakfast with them each year before Christmas, it sometimes happens and sometimes doesn’t. We enjoyed waffles and being able to spend time together. The kids exchanged gifts and the adults exchanged laughs (oh that just sounds magical).
Fun, pre Christmas events.

No comments:
Post a Comment