I don’t do holidays very good. I don’t know why, but I run around like crazy on every one. I didn’t even have that many extra things happening on Tuesday, but I ran like crazy all day and evening. I make the same dinner every year, Chicken Parmigiana. I also always make sugar cookies which we then deliver to people. This year I didn’t make the cookies because Brandon is following an eating plan that doesn’t allow for cookies. I could have made them, but I am trying not to tempt him too much or fail him. It was a good thing I didn’t because I don’t know when I would have made them! I have been seriously missing the sugar cookies. I still check the porch several times a day to see if anyone happened to drop some off….even though the day is long over. Anyways I was crazy and thinking I am not doing this anymore, we will just have pizza on valentines day from now on, and then Jacob tells me how much he loves Valentines day and he loves the dinner we have and that we eat it by candlelight. So, yes I will continue to do it.
I gave them all a very small gift and Jonah acted like I had given him a million dollars when he saw the hot wheels car attached to his balloon. He is so easy to please!
One of these days I am going to learn how to not be crazy every holiday!

4 comments:
You know that Si is going to drop off sugar cookies now...
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!
I know you make cookies every year, so what did I do with the last plate of cookies I had here? I thought -Mel doesn't need them, she always makes her own. So they sat and sat, and finally I threw them in the GARBAGE!
If only.
sniff
sniff
How fun. If you figure out how to not be crazy on Holidays, do share.. P.s. I love the Maverik cup Set at the formal table.
Yeah. I think it is awesome you love to celebrate the holidays. We had a heart shaped pizza with the St. George Unwins this year!
Post a Comment