Monday, August 27, 2012

July 2012

I am sure lots of things happened in July that I won’t want to forget about….

P1000200

Bryan and Brandon spent a week at Camp Steiner.  They had a great time and really enjoyed scout camp.  Jacob, Jonah and I really enjoyed the relaxation that came with it!

P1000205

The relaxing didn’t happen too much because I had a RS event to put on.  Fiesta night!   We served chicken taquitos, a great mexican salad, lime slush and cookies.  It was a great event with a record turnout!

P1000209

How could it not be great with a pinata?????

P1000212

And Si!

P1000215

We of course enjoyed the parade,

P1000218

especially the incredible “Army of Helaman”.

P1000221

Barbeque at the Murdock’s (which Bryan was so sad to miss, his favorite event of the year) and fireworks from our deck…

IMG_20120724_135109

Boondock’s on the 24th (right up there with Lagoon for me, not so much fun)

IMG_20120726_183008

Cherry Hill water park , anything in water is a great day for me, and Jonah LOVED the water slides.

IMG_20120730_175709

Brandon’s day of golf!  He and his friends Sam and Davis decided to golf as much as they could in one day.  They started at 7:00 a.m. at Bountiful Ridge for their junior golf club, golfed 9 holes, went to Eaglewood and golfed another 9 holes and then to Lakeside for another 9.  They were pretty tired by the end and headed straight to football practice for 2 hours.  I thought it was such a great idea for them.  A great way to spend a summer day.

Somewhere in there was a night at Si’s cabin with a bunch of ladies.  So much fun eating and laughing and laughing and laughing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a great summer!!
Love the pic with my favorite slush that never ends...