Thursday, December 27, 2012

Halloween 2012

(Can you tell my goal this week is to get caught up?)

Probably my favorite holiday, Halloween!  I love dressing up and looking at other people dressed up.  I don’t mind the kit kats I end up with at the end of the day either.

P1000120

I didn’t plan what I was going to be until it was time to be dressed up.  So not as good as I wanted to.  Brandon was still at football practice when things got started.  He did later on dress up, but no one followed my instructions of taking a picture of him.

Jacob dressed up as some crazy hobo/clown, I wasn’t thrilled with it.  Jonah was a DARLING spider.  I loved the costume and luckily was able to convince him that it was what he wanted to be.

P1000123

The night was fantastic.  It was about 70 degrees.  Lovely weather to walk around the neighborhood and enjoy greeting all our friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That spider was my favorite of the night. So darn cute.