So my friend Tiffany convinced me that I needed to start a blog. The main reason being that I don't keep a journal. I used to faithfully write in my journal, then I got married and have written a dozen or so times since. Now I will have all sorts of things recorded in my blog and I won't have to write in a journal, yea!!!
Tiffany came over yesterday to help me set up my blog. We started out by creating the web address. I came up with a great name, Ourmundanelife. It was available we thought we were so clever and next started working on the title of my blog. We finally settled on Life With Boys. So then Tiffany starts doing funky things and trying to make my blog cute. I was getting Jonah lunch or Ellie crayons or something else while she worked away on my blog. Well soon she realizes that she has somehow put my blog into hers, I don't have a clue what happened. She ends up having to delete the blog we have just created. No big deal we will just start over. Well we go back to name the web address and my creative ourmundanelife was not available anymore. I know the story is getting long, but not nearly as long as it took us to come up with a new name. We tried a million different names. We were laughing so hard, Jonah was laughing at us, Ellie and Joshua were wanting to go home. Finally I said just pick a name and leave it, or was it Tiffany that said that? Anyways the web address boysandamama was picked. Whew, I was wiped out and we hadn't really done anything. Next step was to change the template to a "cute" one well I won't go on about the process, but I will say another hour or so went by, lots of laughter occured and we just went with the dumb valentine's one even though we couldn't read the font.
So there my blog has begun. I am going to try and record our life a little better than I have in the past. Hopefully I can keep this up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes, your post made me laugh out loud. I very much look forward to following your blog closely.
I have added it to my favorites list.
Post a Comment