Thursday, January 22, 2009

Do that thing with your arms Mom

So the other night I was shaking Jonah's bottle, you know when I add whipping cream to his whole milk! I was wearing a t-shirt and my arm flab was jiggling and jangling. Jacob and Brandon thought it was sooooo funny. A few nights later when our friends Megan and Luke were staying over, Jacob said "Mom, show Luke that thing with your arm". I politely said "No, I don't think Luke wants to see my jiggling fat". This morning I was doing a shoulder and arm workout and hoping that soon I won't be able to do that funny thing with my arm anymore. I may not succeed, but I will try, and if I don't then I will be able to entertain my kids for hours!

3 comments:

Reed and Grant said...

LOVE the blog!! You are so fancy with your music on it. :) I know what you mean about keeping it as a journal. My friend prints hers out now and then to have a record for her baby book. Love it!!
Steph

Tiffany said...

Oh dear!! At least Luke wouldn't have thought it that cool-his mom can do it too!

Jo Murdock said...

Love your comments....always something to laugh at when there is a houseful of boys....we love your family! Keep it coming....eventhough you are right next door, we're out of the loop....will be glad when the snow melts and kids are in the trees again! Jo