I haven't been able to blog as much as I would like lately. The reason being Jonah baby has decided that the computer is his. He used to love to sit in the computer chair and watch the pictures on the slide show. He now insists on having control of the keyboard and mouse. Last week he emailed 3 people and opened 70 windows of the internet. Needless to say that I am having a hard time getting "my" time with the computer.
I have tried to not let him bully me out of the computer, he stands at my feet and screams his head off until I either give in or take him somewhere else. He isn't used to not getting his way. We try not to give him everything he wants, but really who can refuse this child? He gets his way at church, his "friends" have learned that he will let them hold him if they take him outside. He gets his way at home, one of his brothers will hold him or give him what he wants. He pretty much has us all wrapped around his little finger. Well I am trying to take a stand with the computer and will try to get my blogging done while he is asleep so that my 2 readers of this blog will not go without!

3 comments:
So what you're saying is, Jonah doesn't hear what poor Joshua does, when Joshua opens 50+ windows on my computer nearly every day. You are a nicer mom than I am!
I would totally give him his way tooo.
THis is from one of your MANY readers!
That's exactly as you would want it!
Post a Comment