Saturday, July 25, 2009

7 days without sugar…

Can make a person very ornery!!!!!  I made it, one week down two more to go.  The first 5 days I couldn’t think about anything but sugar.  All day long I just kept looking at things and knowing I couldn’t eat them.  I know I was not a very nice person during those first days.  The last 2 days haven’t been so bad.  I think I can do it now, but you never know I could crack at any second!  The problem with going without sugar is that I over eat in every other area to make up for the fact that I am without wonderful sugar.  Maybe this isn’t such a good idea, but I set the goal and now I have to stick to it.  I did run better today, and biked better, and swam better so maybe it is working!  And as a bonus the scale says I have lost 2.5 LBs.  I don’t know if I can belive it but hey if it is true then I am doing good!

2 comments:

Erin Blake said...

Go buy some sugar free cookies and a thing of sugar free ice cream. Those two things saved me.

Unknown said...

I am just now reading this and feeling guilty...