Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What am I doing?

I have several blog posting roaming around in my head and I can’t seem to find the time to get them typed out.  It isn’t that hard and it doesn’t take that long, but why can I not find the time?  Remember back in the summer when I was so busy and so mad that I wasn’t enjoying summer?  Well now that is happening in the fall (and some days winter now).  I don’t know what is going on, but I can’t get a grip on ANYTHING.  I walk around not remembering what I am doing and starting something else.  I can’t get a hold on cleaning my house, I have projects that I want to do and can’t seem to “find” the time to start.  I am in maintenance mode and only what absolutely has to get done is getting done.  O.K. so I at least have expressed my thoughts, now maybe things will clear up.  I bet it has something to do with the fact that I haven’t been to a movie or lunch in a LONG time.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

It's definitely because you haven't had lunch or been to a movie in a long time. You deserve it;)

Tiffany said...

Give me a break! You haven't been to a movie or lunch in a long time? Hmmm-that's because you were ON VACATION WITH NO KIDS FOR FIVE DAYS!!!!!!! Bring Jonah down-I'll babysit him while you go to movies and lunches, you can babysit for me while I go to Dr appts. Something about that doesn't seem quite right. Oh well. Go somewhere fun next week. I'm free most days next week except Tuesday, because you're babysitting for me while I GO TO A DOCTOR!!

Tiffany said...

Although, I might add, you did babysit ALL of my kids for 18 hours Fri-Sat, while I did absolutely nothing of importance or significance. Thanks!

Chris aka Nana said...

I think you are organized! You brought us a yummy dinner last night as well as hot homemade bread! Talented and organized.