Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Child’s Prayer

 jonah4

Jonah loves giving prayers.  He still needs someone to help him know what to say.  A few weeks ago he started adding “at the store” to the end of some of the things we were telling him to say.  We all chuckled in the beginning and now try to not chuckle because he knows we think it is so funny.  He gets a big grin on his face each time he says it.  The other night I thought I would pull a fast one on him and as he was adding “at the store” to the end of everything, I said “thank you we could go to the store”.  Without missing a beat he said, “thank you we could go to the church”.  Not quite sure where any of this came from, but while we enjoy it we may have to teach him to stop one day!

No comments: