Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thoughts on this Thursday

What a great week this has been.  I didn’t really have anything going on and was able to do whatever I wanted.  I love weeks like this.   Some of the highlights are.

1.  Going to lunch with Lauren before she leaves for Mexico (again) for 3 months.  Going to miss her, but so glad she gets to go and have such a wonderful time.

2.  Getting most of the front yard weeded.  The back yard I only did half and I keep looking at it and wishing it wasn’t raining/snowing so I could go out and finish.

3.  Baseball season started!  I love baseball season, too bad for Jacob I am guessing his game tonight will be a rain out.

4.  Last night while reading scriptures Jonah said he wanted a turn.  He then said, And it came to pass Jesus and Nephi went to Costco.  They love the store.

5. Brandon is down to allergy shots once a week!  Too bad Jacob started later and still has to go twice a week.  At least I can leave Jonah and Brandon home.

6. And I guess I have been home for long enough it is time for me to go on vacation again.  Girls trip to St. George for the weekend with my sister, sister-in-law, and Nate’s girlfriend (hopefully soon to be a sis-in-law).  It will be nice and relaxing and I only have to pack for myself!!!

5 comments:

Melwel said...

loooooove Jonah's interpretation of the scriptures. He could be right.

Tiffany said...

Lucky you!

Chris aka Nana said...

Enjoy, but hurry back for girls sewing and eating lunch day!

Unknown said...

Um. Hello. ok. lunch date after you get back.

Erin Blake said...

Ditto what those slippers above this comment said.