Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Outside

A few posts ago I mentioned that all I want to do in the summer is be outside.  My BFF asked what I meant, like did I sit in the hot sun all day?  

So here are a few things I like to do.  First choice of course is swimming

IMG_1881

or boating

IMG_1906

(probably my favorite picture in a long time)

and then there are the regular things like eating every meal outside, reading in my hammock (dang I don’t have a picture of that), walking outside each time the phone rings, trying to answer emails on my laptop although the connection always cuts out, talking with friends and neighbors outside.  And something that maybe not many people do

IMG_1943

Yep laundry, in the summer I always fold my clothes outside.  It makes the task very enjoyable!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I love that you do your laundry outside!

Melwel said...

I am learning all sorts of new things about my darling friend. I wish our boat had a tall thinga ma jig so we could wake surf...now that looks fun!

Unknown said...

Come up and fold my laundry- I'll bring it outside for you!