Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baseball!!!

The baseball season officially started yesterday at our house. I had been running here and there all afternoon (not literally running, driving, I did run in the morning though). As I tried to remember all the things we needed for a baseball game I was a little frazzled. I got to the park sat down at Brandon’s game and was in heaven for the next hour and 15 minutes. I LOVE it! So fun to watch. Brandon did awesome, even with his one eye partly swollen closed. He played first base the whole time, had a great long hit that unfortunately got caught and got hit in the arm at his next up to bat. He now has a swollen and bruised arm to match his eye!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that Jacob’s first game Thursday evening will not be cancelled. And crossing more fingers hoping the weather will WARM up!

Ha, I almost forgot to mention that his team won! We are so used to never winning that I forgot to mention it. 9-8 for the Dodgers after being down 3-8 going into the last inning. And yes Brandon was one of those runs home!


No comments: