Monday, February 6, 2012

She is Famous

I refer to my BFF often, but I probably have never spotlighted her enough.  When we were in high school she would talk about how she would one day write a book and be on Oprah.  She is well on her way with this dream, except for the part about Oprah….I guess she better pick another talk show to be on.

Tiffany is a board member, author, trainer, planner and I don’t know what else for

http://powerofmoms.com/ (I wish I knew how to make their little symbol here instead of this link, that would be way more impressive)

She has a wonderful blog that gets a lot of attention

http://ourmostofthetimehappyfamily.blogspot.com/ (I must ask her how to do the little HERE mark that links to a site)

Her half birthday tradition was featured on a very popular blog this past weekend

http://blogs.babble.com/kid-scoop/2012/02/04/half-birthdays/

She has had several articles published in print for the Deseret News.  She has been published on sites that I don’t even know what they are.

And of course she is often published on ksl.com, but the home FRONT PAGE??????

 http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=18011902&nid=1010&title=my-story-after-tragedy-you-really-can-laugh-again

Just in case there is anyone in the world who knows me and I didn’t already tell you to read the article about me!  We laughed and laughed and are still laughing about us being on the home page of the most visited website in Utah. 

I take it for granted that I have such an amazing BFF.  For the past 21 1/2 years we have been right by each others side (I am sure many people got sick of seeing us together in college), we see each other about 2 times a week on average and talk at least every other day (except for on weekends, only if it is a special occasion), we are VERY different and VERY the same at the same time.  We have 3 children who are the same age and best friends themselves. 

Yes, I am blessed in many ways.  She is one of my greatest.

Stop Drop and Roll, Meet me at ZCMI, ROR always!

3 comments:

Chris aka Nana said...

You two make me laugh in the very best way!! You are very lucky to be each others BFF's!

Tiffany said...

Ahhh-Thanks. What a tribute! We make a pretty fabulous friendship now don't we?

Cindy said...

Frozen peas