Don’t look for me at my dirty house, I won’t be there.
I am here
Or here
But most likely this is where you will find me.
totally going to the ball park just to hang out with you...
We don't play baseball around here, but I might just bring my boys up sometime to get dinner. They'd think I was the coolest mom ever taking them to buy dinner from their best friends!!
Hot dogs always taste better at a ballpark. Who could resist buying one from Yonah??
Post a Comment
3 comments:
totally going to the ball park just to hang out with you...
We don't play baseball around here, but I might just bring my boys up sometime to get dinner. They'd think I was the coolest mom ever taking them to buy dinner from their best friends!!
Hot dogs always taste better at a ballpark. Who could resist buying one from Yonah??
Post a Comment