Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Breaking

We didn’t go anywhere for spring break, just stayed home and enjoyed the relaxing life.  I LOVE going on vacation any chance I can, but I also LOVE staying home with no schedule.  My week was a bit busy due to poor planning on my part, but we still stayed up late, slept in and did lots of fun things.

We had a barbeque with extended cousins we rarely see from California and Pleasant Grove.  We went to the trampoline park, Brandon went twice.  We ran dumb errands.  Played for hours on end with friends.  Played and had a sleepover with cousins.  Went to the Jazz game where the boys got autographs from several star players and I got a thumbs up from one of my very favorite players, Ronnie Price. I even “worked” for my brother and drove elderly clients of his to their homes.  Of course there was also lots of baseball, allergy shots, hair cuts, running(me) and getting ready to run the snack shack at the ball park.

IMG_20120404_183956

Showing off their Steve Nash autographs (obviously this was before Brandon’s hair cut)

IMG_20120404_141011

Jonah came a long way from carefully sliding into the foam pit.

IMG_20120404_141037

Brandon and Sam having a great time.

IMG_20120404_141116

Jacob was a little too crazy for me to watch very much!

Good times had by all!

3 comments:

Erin Blake said...

Hey Mel, where is that tramp park? Looks so fun!

Brooke Shoko said...

Jonah and the foam pit- too cute!!

Melanie said...

Erin, it is in Kaysville at the sportsplex. Pretty fun place.