Oh my goodness, if I hear that again I may lose it! Poor little Jonah baby has been sick since Thursday and that is what I have heard for the past 3 days! While it was cute the first few times he looked at me and said “hold you, hold you momma”, it is not so cute anymore!
Bryan and the older boys had planned to drive to Arizona for the long weekend. They left Thursday afternoon. Jonah was not invited because he makes life miserable for everyone on long drives. So that meant I was staying home as well. I was perfectly fine with that, I started thinking of the fun things I could do. Wednesday night we decided that I should just fly with Jonah on Thursday night (Bryan’s dad had a free ticket). So of course Jonah wakes up Thursday throwing up, diarrhea, fever, and miserable. I decided that I could not take him on a plane or to visit others in this condition. So here we have been for the weekend. Me holding Jonah, Jonah not wanting to be anywhere or do anything. He normally loves to be outside, but not this weekend. I know he is feeling better today, but still is in the hold me all of the time, I don’t know what I want stage.
So much for a fun and relaxing weekend with only one child! Jeff Beck invited me to go to his condo in Park City with he and his wife, so I am thinking after church that is where I will head.
Besides having to get over me holding him all of the time, Jonah is going to have to learn how to sleep in his crib again. He took over my bed and so that I could sleep I let him!![]()

2 comments:
Oh to hear those words again....the best words in the human language, accompanied by little hands grabbing the back of your neck.
WOW...you went through it this weekend but you will turn around and they will have grown and gone on to their own lives and there will never be their little hands in yours again. Good thing there are grandkids!!!
Post a Comment