Wednesday, March 17, 2010

If I Were President….

Jacob brought this home from school awhile ago and I just get the biggest kick out of it every time I read it.

If I Were President…

I would keep us safe so no one would get hurt.  I would make prices lower so people pay less.  I would let the poor people have more money.  I would put no smoking signs on places where people shouldn’t smoke.

Even though this kid drives me crazy a lot of the time, I do really love his personality.

Jacob b&w 3

3 comments:

Erin Blake said...

I do too! It feels like I haven't seen you or them for a LONG time! I was sorry to hear about Jonah getting RSV. I hope he is ok now. erin

Tiffany said...

Jacob is funny!

Unknown said...

Oh good. I thought I was going to read that Jacob won the green contest at school for the second year in a row...just like on our friends blogs.