It is functioning!!!! I can’t say it is completely done because the backslpash has to be cut down so that the mirror can go back up. All the towel bars are not up and it needs some touch up paint, but I can use my new shower!
About a year ago we gave up using our master bath shower because the door was broken (it had been broken for years and years and years) to the point of it not working at all anymore. So we all started using the boys shower/tub and thought one day we will get started on tearing out the old shower. In November we started slowly tearing it down. In December we tore out the floor. At the beginning of January we took out the vanity and toilet.
So it took a very long time and has taken up almost all of my time for the past few months. We hired our new friend who had been working on the Beck’s house to do a lot of the work. Yes Bryan could have done some of it, but it was so nice to not have him thinking about it. We kind of had things done backwards and in stages, but that doesn’t matter anymore!
So here it is, my tiny master bathroom.
The only structural change was the ceiling above the shower was raised. If only there had been room to enlarge……
And this is my most favorite part.
Can you see those darling symbols? I got very excited when I saw those on the handle. It is a snowflake for cold and a sun for hot, much better than a C and H!
So there it is. After months of working and making decisions and going much over budget. I don’t know how anyone does a major house remodel, this small thing is about all my lack of decorating mind could handle!

5 comments:
Melanie Evans,
I love you! I love your shower handle! Enjoy your new bathroom
Cute!! I bet you are so glad it is done!
Only you would be so happy over the symbols! I love that about you. I think your new bath is beautiful!
Yay! Here's to being finished arranging our schedules around bathroom remodels...
And I LOVE the shower handle-how fun!!
So happy for you! That shower is beautiful! I also LOVE the handle symbols. WAY cute! However, if I could custom order one for myself it would have an angel and a devil. And the devil would be for cold.
Post a Comment