Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Feeding Therapy

Jonah started feeding therapy today.  Everyone has been asking me what feeding therapy is.  Well now I have a better idea and I am thinking maybe it will help me!  Basically the idea is to go back to the development of feeding stages; liquids, purees, etc…..  We found which stage he excels at and are starting at the next stage.  Anyways it will be interesting, but even more interesting would be if I could go back to the basic food groups stages and try to implement those!!!  Oh I am supposed to eat lots of fruits and vegetables and only minimal sugars, oils, and fats.  No wonder I weigh what I do.

Always thinking about food!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

How much longer do I have to wait for the lemon cake!!

Melwel said...

hey..... we didn't want to tempt you with a movie when you needed to be with your Jonah...I know, not fair. The Ghost of Girlfriends past movie was raunchy and I felt like I needed to come home and have a shower...it was 2 hours of sex talk for 5 minutes of cute at the end...not worth it.
catch you next time, fer sure!