So as most of you already know, I didn’t try to start a vicious rumor. I simply went with what the doctor told me and that was that Brandon had the swine flu. So after sanitizing everything, keeping everyone especially Jonah far away from his room, quarantining him to his room I got a phone call yesterday morning saying. Whoops wrong diagnosis, the 2nd strep test came back positive. I ran up to Brandon’s room and said “You just got the best birthday present ever, you have strep throat and not the swine flu”. It was very exciting that he could come out of his room and we could start to celebrate his birthday!
It still wasn’t the best birthday ever, but it was much better than being confined to his room all day. He wasn’t up for cake and ice cream so we will do that hoopla tonight.
Anyways my little baby Brandon is now 10. Wow! He is my sensitive child. And even though all my boys are mamma’s boy’s (not by my choice), Brandon is the most. He loves me and wants to know what I am doing, who I am talking to, and pretty much if he can’t be with a friend then he wants to be with me. He is very good at sports and we like to do sporting things together. I love him and am very grateful for his health today!![]()

1 comment:
Yeah for Brandon!!!!!
Post a Comment