Monday, June 29, 2009

I finally figured out what has been missing

this summer.  Swimming in an outdoor pool!  In the last 5 days I have swam outside 3 times.  Even though 2 of the 3 times were for triathlon training it still hit the spot!  There is just something about being in a nice pool with the sun beating down on me.  I love it!  As soon as I win the lottery I am going to buy the house behind mine, knock it down and create my own pool wonderland.  I can’t wait, I just might have to start entering the lottery soon!IMG00088-20090629-1549

3 comments:

Melwel said...

lookin good and I'm proud of your tri athalon goals

Tiffany said...

Mike is ALWAYS asking if I'll ever give in and let him have a pool. Even last night he asked again. My answer is always no.

Brooke Shoko said...

so where are the warren's going???? haha