Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sometimes I crack myself up!

IMG_0467

I just get a kick out of myself and this cake.  I asked Brandon what type of cake I could make him and he said, whatever you want, surprise me.  So I just think I am so clever and made this pig cake in honor of his mistaken swine flu birthday!

I am in between teaching a workshop at Youth Conference, I taught this morning and then am going back this afternoon.  I love youth conference and am glad I get to be there for a small portion of the day.

2 comments:

Erin Blake said...

OK. I love that cake. When we left you today after talking in the parking lot, Sydney said, who is that? I said, "Brandon's mom!" She said "I never realized until today how really really pretty she is. She's really young and pretty." Just thought you would want to know:)

Chris aka Nana said...

oh so clever!!!