My BFF Tiffany’s daughter had surgery on Tuesday, to put ear tubes in for the 3rd or 4th or 5th time. A week or so ago I told Tiffany, just plan on me watching your other kids. You can imagine our surprise on Monday afternoon as we realized I couldn’t help her because I would be at the hospital myself. Every time I called her on Monday she would think it was the hospital calling to tell her the time for the surgery. Anyways Tuesday morning she texted me when Ellie went back for surgery and I took a little walk from our room on the 2nd floor to the surgery waiting room on the 2nd floor. There we were chatting away in the waiting room, Tiffany looking all nice with cute new shoes on and me in sweats and my hair in a ponytail looking like I had spent 2 nights in the hospital. It was a fun meeting for us, but one that we hope to never repeat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
No kidding, hope we don't meet up like that again! And I think I forgot to tell you I got the new shoes for $7 the night before when I stormed out of the house having had a little temper tantrum!
Post a Comment