Friday, May 28, 2010

Hair????

My niece Hailey was told by her Mom that they could do something special.  Her request was to get her hair and nails done.  She for some reason thought that I would be good at this (you know because I don’t have any girls) so she called to see if we could play beauty parlor today.

I did a little research on a hair idea blog and did my best.  Certainly wasn’t as cute as the picture in the blog, but I think it still turned out pretty cute.  I need some more practice with the “chi” curls.  I definitely need some practice with flowers on the fingernails and toenails, they make it look so easy at #1 Nails.

IMG_1554

Here is a better shot of the top/front.

IMG_1550

Kind of fun for me, not my typical Friday afternoon!

2 comments:

Kimi said...

I could never do that and I have TWO girls! Nice job!

Cindy said...

How fun! I love girl time.