Friday, May 28, 2010

Randoms of the Week

I LOVE baseball season, more to come on that later, I really love when Brandon and Joshua play each other.   We got a great shot of them last year and here they are again together this year.

IMG_1521

This is my favorite, Joshua sliding back to 3rd base.

IMG_1524

We are dog sitting for Nate and his girlfriend while they are traveling all around the world for 5 weeks.  I love having them right by me while I am working in the yard.  Jonah and I took Marley and Bentley on a walk the other evening.  Jonah mowing the lawn the whole way, we went over a mile and he wanted to keep walking further.

IMG_1532

I would devote a whole post to Brandon receiving his Arrow of Light, but I can’t decide how I feel about it.  I am very proud of him and most of you know how I feel about the whole cub scout thing!

IMG_1546

2 super cute stories about Jonah. 

This morning Jacob asked if he could have Fruit Loops for breakfast (I only allow them to have cold cereal on Fridays).  I told him no we don’t have sugar for breakfast, he asked then why did Jonah get to.  I replied, Jonah doesn’t have to go to school and learn.  Jonah heard his name and school in the same sentence and came running with the biggest grin on his face.  “What  you say Momma?”  “What you say, I going to school?”  I feel so bad, this poor little boy wants to go to school so badly and I am not sending him to pre school in the Fall.  I wish I had a video of the event because it was so dang cute.

O.K. last one.  Jonah sometimes watches a show on PBS called “Super Why”.  In the show they sing “Hip Hip Hooray, the Super Reader Saved the Day”.  I find Jonah all the time walking around the house singing, “Hip Hip Hooray, the Jonah Baby Saved the Day.”  Seriously it is the cutest thing!

IMG_1548

1 comment:

Kimi said...

If he's watching "Super Why" he prob doesn't need school anyway.

Especially if he can save the day!