I know I blog about Jonah A LOT, but that is what happens when only one child is home with me all day. Jonah and I do pretty much everything together. A lot of times I will be eating my breakfast and he will come sit on my lap and take over whatever I am eating (and how can I say no to him wanting to eat?), sometimes while I am in the shower he comes in the bathroom and asks if I am freezy cold, we go to Costco and Dick’s together (and any other store we need to go to), he sits on my lap while I am on the computer, or like right now he pushes me off the computer chair so that he can be sitting on my chair, he likes to take naps in my bed and say, Momma will you yay with me? Anyways you get the point, we are a team.
We swim together in Mexico
We pose for cute pictures together
We play guitar hero together
We play the yetters game together. How can I resist him saying, Momma will you pyay the yetters game with me?
And we pose again for a cute picture together.
The other night I came downstairs dressed in a long skirt to go to Stake Conference. He touched my skirt and said, what is that? I told him it was a skirt (he has seen me wear a skirt a whole bunch of times), he replied, Oh you going dancing???? Where did that come from? Maybe it means I need to get dressed up and go dancing soon.
Anyway you look at it, Jonah baby and I are a pair and I yove him yots and yots!

4 comments:
way cute post. When I think about how hard it was to get him here at the time, it's so worth it! You have a whole life as buddies.
Literally laughed out loud. Miss you 2
good ole nonah!
Adorable! Both of you!
Post a Comment