Monday, May 17, 2010

March for Babies 2010

Last Saturday was the March of Dimes, March for Babies.  It turned out to be a great day.  The event was held at This is the Place Heritage Park.  A perfect day for the event, the sun was shining and lots of people came.  I am on the family teams committee, which doesn’t mean a lot, but I did a bit in order to prepare for it.  My claim to fame for the event was the 2,000 creamies I got donated, yep thanks to me people could have a nice cool creamie towards the end of the walk.

My BFF’s family came and so did my brother Chris and 3 of his girls.  It was fun to have people with us this year.  Thanks to everyone who donated and came or even thought about donating and coming!

IMG_1494

Jonah by his sign on the Ambassador Avenue.  Yes he didn’t quite look like his cute self for most of the day.

IMG_1498

Our friends and family walking.

IMG_1497

The cutest cowboy at the whole event.

IMG_1500

There we are!

IMG_1506

Fun at the end of the day.

IMG_1512

Jonah on the pony which he did NOT want to ride.  I finally convinced him to get on it, he then never wanted to get off and cried when it was time to leave.

IMG_1513

And of course a ride on the train which thrilled Jonah, but he wouldn’t let go of Bryan.

image

O.K. this picture is from the Deseret News.  See that blond hair looking down in the grey shirt?  That is me.  We made the newspaper, our group was also on the news for a milisecond.

Another great year for a great cause.  Next year we will be back again.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I have to agree that is the CUTEST COWBOY!! We'll be back again next year too. Our kids loved it!

Brooke Shoko said...

cute cute cute